Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spotted: LuLu's.com a la mode Blog

The excitement from the second Annual Two Point Oh! Snow Ball just doesn't seem to end!  I'm featured on the fabulous LuLu's.com a la mode blog, not only in a picture but in a video!


The back of me makes it's famous debut once again.

 
Mingling with my favorite fashionistas/bloggers Marci Michalovitz of Fringe Fries and Elizabeth Watson of Behind the Cocktail Ring.


LuLu*s at the Two Point Oh LA Snowball! from Lulu*s on Vimeo.

There we are... about 58seconds in!

Side note:  During the event I won an amazing jacket from Lulu's prize wheel, a blog post will be coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Alysha,

    You look so pretty here!I love the color of your dress and that adorable top bun(how on earth do you do that?). So glad that we met at LA fashion weekend.

    www.akeenesenseofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete