Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maxi Dress

The Maxi Dress has made its appearance in past seasons, but it seems to be coming back in a big way.
  I love the 70's inspired silhouette, bold colors, and prints.   
I had to try this hot spring/summer trend.

                       Inspiration:

                                          
               Trend Report from whowhatwear.com

                                                                                Derek Lam

   Luca Luca

Sonia Rykiel 

                       StylExperiment: 

                                                                                        Dress: Forever 21


Dress: H&M
Results: 

The maxi dress is comfortable, yet very feminine.
A great basic to accessorize. It can be dressed down for casual day look or dressed up for a night on the town.

My maxi dresses are simple and lightly accessorized.
I want to experiment further with a maxi dress that has fun patterns, bold colors, and a longer length.
Overall, I would recommend this trend. 

Tell me what you think, VOTE below, is this trend a hit or miss?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment